- Ability to understand a client or prospect’s business, situations, opportunities, problems and key issues across the automotive products, food & beverage and consumer products industries.
- Ability to manage relationships and negotiate placement with the product recall insurance market, including setting placement strategy.
- Prepare client and prospect presentations considering the impact of client profitability and carry out client meetings with confidence and professionalism.
- Understand and take ownership of the Product Recall team’s revenue tracking efforts, including ability to present figures and performance at a senior level.
- Exhibit an in depth understanding of different market wordings for Product Recall/Contamination insurance, or exhibit the ability to build such an understanding quickly.
- Comfort with the legal interpretation of insurance contracts and the concise summation of key aspects to non-experts.
- Create and grow relationships with underwriters in London and international markets.
- Significant experience in pricing and designing conceptual and sometimes highly complex insurance programmes.
- Participate in innovation activity at Business Unit level and within the team itself relating to new products, capabilities and approaches.
- Participate in information gathering exercises.
- Work with Account Executives and Sales Team in determining appropriate solutions and structuring and pricing the deal.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Willis Towers Watson guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure good relationships and communication with other Willis Towers Watson associates
- Propensity to build a good understanding of market and Company IT systems, including PPL.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good presentation abilities.
- Ability to assimilate and apply large volumes of information rapidly.
- Negotiation skills coupled with the ability to be flexible and innovative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Able to prioritise, manage deadlines and work under pressure.
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts and making recommendations to clients/client servicing teams.
- Must be able to forge links between broking and client servicing teams.
- Ability to adapt personal style to work effectively with a wide range of clients, colleagues and underwriters.
- Exhibit a high level of emotional maturity in being able to manage conflicting interests and high-stress situations.
- Must be prepared to work with integrity and openness, complying at all times with FCA requirements.
- Good IT skills with excellent Excel capability.
- Preferably ACII qualified, or working towards the ACII qualification.
- A proven track record in Insurance Broking or Underwriting is essential, preferably within product recall or other crisis management lines such as cyber and K&R.
- A good knowledge of the insurance market in order to address client and technical issues.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.