Acorn is looking for experienced Electrical Assembly / Production Operatives for our client, an award-winning company specialising in cable assembly, wiring looms and control panels for the automotive, aerospace, rail and security industries.
They are based in central Bolton in a new facility offering an excellent working environment and accessible transport links.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a number of Experienced Electrical Assembly Operatives on a long-term basis to support the growth of the business.
The ideal candidates for the role will have:
* Experience of working in a production environment
* A willingness to work and a good positive attitude
* Experience in soldering electrical components and able to follow electrical wiring diagrams would be an advantage
* Able to ensure products are finished to a high standard
* Be dexterous as you will be working with small wiring components
The successful candidates will be involved in:
* Cable preparation
* Stripping / Snipping wires
* PCB work
* Heat shrinking
* Assembly duties
Full training will be given
The hours of work are:
* 8am to 5pm – Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm Friday
* 37.5 hours per week.
The pay rate starts at £9.50 per hour and increases to £10.00 per hour after completion of all initial training on site and a successful probation period
The company offer excellent working conditions and genuine opportunities for progression
Immediate starts are available
If you’re interested in the above role please click apply below
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.