12-Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary depending on experience
Monday to Friday – 39 hrs per week
We are working with an established client based in Stafford who currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their Supply Chain team as a Production Planner. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a diverse role, where you will gain experience planning for multiple production cells. You will be a part of a supportive team that are all striving to deliver the best customer service experience.
The Production Planner will be responsible for:
* Creating a weekly production plan
* Forecasting manual labour required
* Working with internal teams such as materials and supply chain to liaise over available stock
* Managing inventory to reduce old stock
* Operating an MRP system to forecast and produce schedules
* Planning for multiple lines
* Planning for circa 200 raw material SKUs and 180 finished products
Skills and Experience
* Must have strong experience planning for high-volume SKUs and multiple production lines
* Computer literate, ideally have experience on SAP
* An effective communicator
* Ability to work in a high-pressure and high demand environment
* Ideally have experience planning in a FMCG environment – not essential
* Previous experience in a Production Planner / Production Scheduler / Planner Scheduler / Planning Scheduler / Materials Planner role
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.