Production Planning Engineer
Hours: 9am to 5pm – 35 hours per week
Salary: negotiable from £26,000 per annum
Duties will include:
* To plan and schedule jobs aligned to customer orders and quotations.
* Provide delivery and lead time information.
* Ensuring plans meet the requirements of the customer and are planned without errors.
* Specifying tooling, machining time, identifying tooling to be purchased for manufacture.
* Converting sales orders to correct route of manufacture.
* Liaising with the Sales Team and other production departments to progress jobs, resolve queries or provide updates on lead times.
* Experience of use of AutoCAD or DraftSite/Solidworks to design or annotate drawings
* Microsoft Office, Outlook, Syspro/ERM systems
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings is an absolute must.
If you think you are suitable, please APPLY NOW!!!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.