Production Supervisor – Kings Lynn – Attractive package
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor with immediate effect for our client based in Kings Lynn.
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
• Attend daily meeting with Production Manager to plan & prioritize the following days’ work.
• Commence & continue with daily workforce meetings, utilising 10-minute toolbox talk, to deliver written work streams to all, agree working areas and set daily goals and timescale requirements and then ensure delivered.
• Update daily production figures.
• Supervise all direct reports effectively and ensure the production process is adhered to and the program followed and delivered on time. Inform the manager of any possibility of deviation from this to reduce any risk.
• Identify and resolve any non-productive operatives via training and mentoring or escalation to manager if no improvements seen.
• Ensure all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety policy, and all issues/ risks are reported immediately with all regular H&S audits completed and followed up.
• Work closely with the Logistics Supervisor concerning labour, materials, process, and any other work-related matters.
• All works are carried out to company quality standards and any quality concern matters are shared with quality control checkers for further review. Also assisting in quality audits.
• Working closely with the Manager to ascertain all labour requirements, overtime, training requirements and availability for off-site works.
• Play an active role in Continuous Improvement throughout the production process.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the areas of responsibility by utilising the last 15 minutes of each day to clean and tidy the workplace and to demonstrate 5s throughout the day.
To be a success in this role you will have strong Supervisory/Leadership experience, along with a very strong work ethic. A CSCS card would be advantageous but not essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this role, please apply below