£25,000 to £35,000 + BENEFITS + PARKING
We’re exclusively recruiting for a market leading manufacturing business located in the Crewe area who is seeking an individual to join their Purchasing team in a Purchasing Assistant position.
As the Purchasing Assistant, you’ll be reporting directly to Head of Purchasing and alongside another experienced purchasing professional. You’ll work as part of the team to handle the group’s annual purchasing spend which ranges from £13m to £17m.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who has an administrative background who already has purchasing experience or who is keen to secure their first opportunity within a purchasing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate.
THE PURCHASING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Working as Purchasing Assistant in the purchasing team
- Assisting with the purchasing of products and services
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring the company is getting value for money
- Ensuring the correct product is purchased and keeping the stock as lean as possible
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure they have been correctly Goods Received
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Research potential vendors
- Maintain the right supply of products and services, the quality standards of the operation and minimise the amount of money the operation spends,
- We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in purchasing and as such, you’ll either need to have the experience or the hunger & ambition to get into sector
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong organisational skills
- Good understanding of sourcing
Please send your CV for the Purchasing Assistant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.