- PURCHASING MANAGER
- £40 – 50K
- HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKS
New opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join leading supplier within the UK & global marketplace.
As Purchasing Manager, you’ll be leading a small, dedicated purchasing team and managing the overall sourcing and procurement of a wide range of technical products. This will involve:
- Reviewing supplier contracts, terms and conditions whilst developing strong supplier relationships.
- Sourcing potential new suppliers and ensuring credentials are compliant with company requirements
- Management of purchasing team to promote best practice purchasing techniques
- Identifying and negotiating cost reduction opportunities whilst maintaining product quality
- Working with the management tream on new product design projects and early supplier involvement
- CIPS or similar professional qualification
- Purchasing / Procurement experience within a technical manufacturing environment
- Evidence of building excellent supplier relationships and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify problems and find resolutions
- Team management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
For further information, apply now.