QA Analyst – SQL – API Testing – Microservices – Jira – ISTQB – Insurance
An insurance company based in the city is looking for a QA Analyst to be responsible for creating, reviewing and implementing systematic test plans to prove the functionality, integration and successful deployment of their IT products.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven QA Analyst who not only wants to retain the hands-on responsibility of testing, but also to introduce effective test disciplines into an IT organisation from scratch.
What you will have:
– Strong QA testing experience, ideally within the insurance market
– Strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies
– Proven experience or clear capability to establish the required test disciplines
– Proficient in test management software (e.g. TestRail)
– Working knowledge of SQL, API testing, POSTMAN, Microservices
– Good exposure to test tracking services such as Jira, TFS Boards or Azure Devops
– ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
– Prior experience of setting up a test discipline from scratch
– Automated scripting familiarity could be a differentiator
– Experience of Azure Cloud technologies and systems
How to apply:
Please apply through this advert sharing your latest CV highlighting any relevant experience. If you are successful you will be contacted within the next 48 hours.