Remediation Engineers & Senior Remediation Engineers
Full Time Permanent Positions
South of England
Purple and Green Recruitment are currently Recruiting experienced Remediation Engineers for a remediation and enabling contractor delivering solutions on a diverse range of projects from small fuel spills through to large multi-technology soil and groundwater remediation of brownfield sites.
As part of our ongoing expansion and confirmed future workload we have identified the requirement for Remediation Engineers / Senior Remediation Engineers.
The main job role is assisting with technical delivery of remediation and enabling projects. Attractive salary and benefits will accompany excellent career development and training opportunities within a thriving & expanding business.
Knowledge of soil description, sampling, and soil and groundwater remedial approaches would be advantageous, although full training will be provided.
A valid driving licence is essential, and the role will involve a reasonable amount of travel (van to be provided for business use).
Pre-start organisation & planning of projects:
* Co-ordinating / appointing subcontractors
* Assisting with production of remediation strategies, materials management plans, method statements, risk assessments
* Assisting with obtaining licences, permits and regulatory approvals including compilation of supporting technical information
* Drawings, including basic use of Autocad Delivery of projects
* Working with site personnel to ensure projects are implemented safely
* Monitoring environmental emissions and ensuring control measures are implemented where required
* Direct / supervise site activities such as excavations, drilling etc
* Set up, operate, and maintain soil and water treatment systems
* Carrying out verification contamination sampling, scheduling laboratory analysis and assessing results
* Arranging laboratory and site geotechnical / earthworks testing
* Waste classification and managing duty of care for disposal
* Use of GPS equipment to record and set out basic information
* Maintaining and using equipment such as PID, noise meter, CBR probe etc
* Ensure site records are kept up to date (e.g., stockpile registers, validation records, sample location drawings)
* Assisting with co-ordinating / appointing subcontractors
* Ongoing liaison with clients’ representatives or third-party verification engineers
If you are looking for your next challenge, do not hesitate to apply or get into contact with us today.
Due the high demand of CVs received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles