One of the largest and most reputable banks in the United Kingdom are looking for a Risk Manager (IT Change Projects).
The role is based within the City of London, although my client has a track record of success when it comes to hybrid working, both before and during the pandemic.
The hiring manager is looking for someone with real drive, who won’t be afraid of joining and making an instant impact. This is a permanent role, with the salary on offer being flexible.
- Use of operational risk data to evaluate the management of technology risk.
- Leading and delivering risk insight/oversight to support decision making.
- Collaborate with other teams across the Risk Division.
- Line management of junior staff (8/9 headcount).
- Practical experience of delivering IT change delivery.
- Good risk management skills and ability to produce a risk management framework.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
It is the perfect opportunity if you feel that you have hit a glass ceiling in your current role and wish to enhance your skills and career further.
The main focus of the project shall be re-evaluating cloud strategy.
If this great Risk Manager opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Josh Butlin at Huxley for further information.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit our website.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy