Sales Administrator – Permanent – Full-Time – £18,000-£20,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to provide a permanent and helpful point of contact to all customers on behalf of our client based in Wymondham.
- To ensure that the Sales Office phones are manned
- Booking up sale orders, creating pro forma invoices and raising all of the enquiries
- Liaising with tenders and building up rapport with customers
- Generating sales reports and chasing these up
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to existing and potential clients
- Good communications within the department, between departments and customers
- Contacting customers in relation to on-going projects and potential new projects
- Contacting Mechanical & Electrical Contractors to provide our quotation to them
- IT literate – with a strong working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Professional telephone manner
- Administrative experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.