Customer Sales Advisor
Up to £20,000 + bonuses
You get people. And you get along with people. These are qualities our client really values because the customers you’ll be working with won’t always know what they need – and you’ll be ready and eager to help them.
You’ll be as good at communicating by email as you are face to face. You’ll have an eye for an upsell opportunity. And you’ll be the sort of person who builds relationships that last because many of the customers you’ll be dealing with will be regulars and we want them to stay that way.
Our client is a giant in their industry with a laser focus on customer service. As a result, you’ll need to have a customer-facing background, but you might have built that anywhere, from retail to hospitality.
Two bonuses a year means there’s lots of opportunity to boost your salary, and there are good opportunities for career progression too. You’ll also get every other weekend off, and you’ll always clock off by 6.00pm.
Day to day, your Sales Consultant responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Achieving store and company KPIs.
- Building strong customer relationships with a wide range of customers.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- A real passion and energy for delivering great customer service.
- Great written, phone and face-to-face communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- 2 generous bonuses a year
- Every other weekend off
- Lots of promotion potential
Ready to apply for this Sales Consultant role?
Send us your most up to date CV now.
We’re Zachary Daniels, a niche, national & international recruitment consultancy.