Based out of our modern and vibrant office in Wellingborough, we are a rapidly growing, financially stable manufacturer selling into the chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical industries. We require a driven Sales Executive to complement our existing team and help us harness our exceptional growth potential.
BASIC SALARY: £27,500 – £37,500
· 22 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
· Annual bonus scheme
· Healthcare cash plan
· Onsite parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Thrapston, Oundle, Rushden
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Executive – Pumps / Industrial
We are growing fast and since opening our UK doors in 1998, we have gone from strength to strength – creating a company which has the product, service, and knowledge to support the chemical, nuclear and pharmaceutical industries across the UK, Ireland, and East Asia.
We are currently looking to add to our growing sales team, and as a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
· Researching and preparing technical quotations, tenders, and proposals
· Responding to and resolving technical enquiries
· Negotiating and closing business opportunities whilst supporting the business to generate new enquires
· Liaising with suppliers on pricing, lead times and any other matters that may arise
· Maintaining and updating Management Information Systems accurately
· Occasionally representing the company at customer visits, exhibitions, and industry events
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Executive – Pumps / Industrial
To be a successful Sales Executive, you will be confident in your approach to communication across all mediums and you will ideally have a technical background and/or understand fluid handling systems. Any experience of working with or selling into the chemical, pharmaceutical, and nuclear industries will be beneficial.
You will be:
· Tasked with managing your own workload independently
· Confident with technical and engineering terminology
· Able to work within set timescales and able to multi task and handle a variety of business functions
· A positive team member who provides a supportive contribution to our internal and external sales force
· Competent with IT systems including the full suite of Microsoft Office
· Personable and an enthusiastic team player
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
We will provide full training on all our products and industries and will also encourage progression into a field sales position for anyone who flourishes within our environment.
We are a leading independent chemical pump manufacturer for not only the chemical industry, but also nuclear and pharmaceutical industries. We have been manufacturing chemical process pumps for over sixty years and opened our doors in the UK over twenty years ago. Operating from a central European manufacturing facility based in Italy, means we are ideally situated to support our customers across the UK, Ireland and East Asia and our team work closely with our customers to ensure your requirements are accurately met.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive, Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, Technical Sales Executive, Internal sales Engineer, Technical Customer Service. Chemical, engineering, wastewater, oil, gas, pharmaceutical, petroleum, food and nuclear Industries. BPMA. Liquid Pumps, Pumping supplies and equipment.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: LO16695, Wallace Hind Selection