Have you got huge potential? Do you have both sales experience and a solid understanding of social platforms? If this is you could be ready to become Sales Executive for the world’s no.1 business coaching company.
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, family owned business on a full-time basis.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to join the world’s number 1 business coaching company at their Anson Court, Burton-upon-Trent office. Connecting and building relationships with business owners | leaders to connect to the business coaching team, ultimately creating new clients.
You will be responsible for creating new clients:
- Selling the opportunity for local business owners | leaders to invest in business coaching.
- Connecting and building relationships with local business owners | leaders through social media channels, networking, events, and direct calling.
- Qualifying suspects to prospects using proven processes.
- Generate appointments for the coach, generate attendees for client discovery events.
- Manage the follow-up communications process, converting prospects into clients.
- Maintain a CRM of prospects and clients.
- Manage accurate KPI records.
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources.
- Opportunity to develop an exciting career path, part of a global company.
- Basic pay of £25,000 to £30,000 p/a, depending on experience – part time & full time options.
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn.
- Annual Performance Related Bonus for reaching company’s annual goal.
- Predominantly Office based for team collaboration – with flexibility to work from home.
- Social media experience across all channels – ability to create content and build connections.
- Ideally already developed a wide network of business owners and leaders.
- Can demonstrate a track record for creating and generating new business.
- Strong emotional intelligence, interpersonal and communication skills: friendly, engaging, persuasive be it online, digital, telephone, personal.
- Great listening and questioning skills.
- Ambitious, results focused, performance driven, winning mindset with energy and drive.
- Ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative.
- A genuine interest in business with a passion to learn, and self improve every day.
- Pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to collaborative and make sure everyone wins.
- Resilient to setbacks in the sales process and have a can-do attitude.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.