Out client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of smart tech for domestic and commercial use, has a fantastic opportunity to join their company as a Sales Order Processor! Within the role you’ll be responsible for providing sales support within the Consumer Electronics industry.
* Assisting customers with order/delivery discrepancies and conducting full investigations where required
* Handling sales orders and returns for UK and European customers using the online store
* Processing payments, account reconciliation, relaying information on account balances and chasing overdue accounts
* Providing excellent customer service and corresponding via email and phone
The Ideal Candidate:
* Highly organised, capable of multitasking effectively and handling issues as they arise
* Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
* Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and multiple internet-based systems/platforms
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
Due to the nature of the role, experience with SAP and Salesforce in addition to export processes (including application for CoO and ATr supporting documentation) will prove advantageous.
If you’re interested in a new role as a Sales Order Processor and have the skills, apply now