Agile Delivery Lead (Scrum Master)
Middlesbrough – Remote for now (Flexible working Post Covid 19)
£40,000pa – £50,000pa + benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s most innovative and rapidly growing digital transformation and software development organisations in the UK today.
Through huge investment and growth, they are seeking the skills and experience of an Agile Delivery Lead to join their team.
You’ll be the driving force in ensuring that our product is developed to the highest standards using agile practices.
* Previous relevant experience in a similar role
* Experience of managing and delivering projects using Agile methodologies
* A good understanding of the full scrum lifecycle
* Demonstrable experience in building and managing scrum teams, providing team leadership, people management and coaching for performance
* Experience with methods and techniques used for planning and monitoring the progress of projects and assessing their status and health as well as that of the team and the process.
* Established and demonstrable track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery.
* Degree level or equivalent education in a software engineering discipline preferred
* Act as the Agile champion for the team, Managing the Scrum process, scheduling and facilitating all scrum ceremonies (planning, standups, retrospectives etc)
* Work with the Product Owner to groom and define the product backlog
* Set and deliver realistic deliverables within each sprint in accordance with the product roadmap
* Communicate progress with the team and Product Owners via sprint plans, stand ups, burn down charts and scrum processes.
* Liaise with other teams to share ideas, technology and any agreed cross-team deliverables
* Identify, communicate and mitigate any risks or impediments that may impact on team deliverables and remove
* Protect the team from external distractions and scope creep and remove barriers / blockers so that the team can focus on their work and deliverables
* Regularly assess the team’s Agile maturity and coach them to improve and become a self-organised team
* Facilitate, communicate and support release planning
* Work with Product Owner to scope and prioritise activities based on business growth and customer impact.
* Work with other Agile Delivery Leads to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation
* Work closely with the engineering team to deliver product improvements and lean time-to-market solutions.
* Provide practical assistance to the team to achieve the product KPI’s, goals and projects agreed with the business