An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pattern Cutter/Sealer Grader to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad. Working knowledge of Cad Systems is desired but not essential.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel including wovens and jersey.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East and UK
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Flexible working hours
- Modern new offices
- 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Free car park
- Established successful company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Cad Systems ideally Vetigraph is advantageous.
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and wovens
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.