Security Service Engineer – (Midlands & North)
Sitewatch Fire & Surveillance Limited formed in 2001 with standards that differentiate itself from the rest of the market. Our HQ is based in Halesowen in the West Midlands with satellite offices in Swindon and Sandbach.
We have a wealth of experience in the industry and are leading consultants, installers and service operators of automated fire and security systems for stand-alone or fully integrated systems, we provide a tailored solution to individual security requirements.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full time Security Service Engineer to join our friendly team of experienced engineers.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
Salary £23 – 29k basic (based on experience & knowledge) OTE £34-38k
Company van, smart phone and tablet
Workplace pension scheme
Annual holiday allowance starts at 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Travel time paid after 30 minutes each way
Hours 8.30 – 5.30 Mon – Fri (must be flexible)
24 hr call out (Rota basis)
On call standby allowance
The ideal candidate will have:
· Good knowledge of security alarms, CCTV and access control systems (experience on Fire systems/emergency lighting is preferred but not essential)
· A minimum of 3 year’s experience within the security industry
· Experience in servicing, fault finding of security alarms, CCTV, access control & Fire Systems
· Daily operational routine, including but not limited to service/maintenance of security, CCTV, access control & Fire systems
· The ability to discuss issues with customers and diagnose the cause of faults on their systems
· Experience in liaising with customers to arrange site visits based on works required
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to work well alone and as part of a team
· A full UK clean driving licence