Senior Customer Service Administrator | Up to £23,500
Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
We are seeking a Senior Customer Service Administrator. Working remotely, from the office or a mixture of the two, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a team who act from some of the biggest lenders in the UK. You will be working with clients and their customers to help set up solutions on their accounts with an overall objective to improve the rehabilitation rates on accounts and preventing litigation.
Their team and colleagues are praised by customers on a regular basis for all the support they provide.
We offer flexible hours between the hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with their customers currently behind on their mortgage payments and facing repossession of their home.
- Investigating a customer’s situation to establish what has caused the arrears whether the challenges being faced are short term or long term to then look at the options available. They strive to work with customers to try to avoid the litigation and keep the customers in their home.
- Working very closely with the customers to understand their financial responsibilities with a view to finding an affordable and sustainable payment solutions or the best solution that suits that customer.
For this role, our client is looking for someone who has:
- Prior Financial Services experience ideally
- Super customer service skills and an effective telephone communication skills with the ability to empathise and relate to the sometimes emotive conversations that take place with customers.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers within credit control, customer service, customer account management within a financial or professional services environment
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days’ holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8.30am – 6pm (37.5 hours per week)
Central Bristol, no car parking.
21,500 – £23,500