Come and work for Halifax Opportunities Trust and benefit from:
* Accredited Living Wage Foundation Employer
* 30 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays per year
* Full time contract only 37.5 hrs per week, Monday – Friday
* In house training and support with professional qualifications
* Mindful employer, a national initiative supporting employees to take a positive approach towards mental health at work
* Full sick pay after a qualifying period
SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS
Based in Halifax in one of our Ofsted Outstanding Nurseries with options for full time, part time, job share and term time only contracts.
£21,108.96 per annum – pro rata dependant on hours worked
Halifax Opportunities Trust are now looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members to work in our nurseries. We provide a warm, secure and stimulating environment and for children aged between 0 – 5 years. You will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
* A minimum Level 3 or above qualification in childcare, a level 6 qualification is desirable but not essential
* Substantial and recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
* At least 3 years’ experience of providing high quality childcare within the community
* Experience of line managing staff would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
* Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
* Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th February
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Andrea Briggs on (phone number removed)
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application