Trust in Soda are currently working with an exciting software organisation in Cheshire who are looking to expand their team. We are looking for x 4 Senior Full Stack Developers and a Team Lead.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable working on both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Angular JS is a must
- Familiarity with .NET, ideally .NET Core
- Familiarity with docker
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like a good match with your skillset and you’re interested to find out more, please apply!….. click apply for full job details