The Briars Group have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager – Human Resource to join the team.
Location: Elstead, Surrey
Salary: £60-65k per annum
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are international Land & Expand specialists and the back-office power to support growing entrepreneurial and international businesses. Around 80% of our clients are US businesses looking to expand into other countries.
As one of the most respected names in international affairs for more than 30 years, our creative and energetic teams provide services across the fields of People, Accounting, Banking, Corporate Governance and Tax. We are a multidisciplinary and collegiate team, designed for businesses looking to expand locally or internationally.
Our services are tailor-made to fit our clients’ needs so that they can concentrate on running their businesses. We can manage a full global operation from one time zone just as easily as we can support an ambitious business taking its first tentative steps.
We offer a fun, friendly and supportive environment and encourage individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents. Due to our clients every changing needs no two days are the same. Our culture has been built upon finding ways to say yes to our clients ever- changing needs. New ideas and innovative solutions are at the core of our internal and external values.
Currently employing a specialist team of circa 30 talented staff, The Briars Group and this role is based in our busy head office in Elstead, Surrey which is within easy reach of Guildford, Godalming and Farnham offering free on-site parking.
Senior Manager – Human Resource- The Role:
This role reports to the Chairman who is a seasoned International HR professional of 40+ years. The HR function is our lead service in terms of providing clients with a dedicated ‘land and expand’ solution. Global staff mobility and local country employment is core to the combined solutions that we offer. The person we are looking for will have strong HR knowledge, highly developed client handling skills, proven team management skills, and a logical problem-solving approach.
Senior Manager – Human Resource – Key Responsibilities:
– Manage the HR Team of 3 in terms of overall technical quality, client service, utilisation and profitability
– Be core to ongoing communications both client-facing and inward-facing on all HR-related matters
– Provide client and team guidance on general issues of global mobility, international assignments, and international relocation policies with the help of in-country advisors
– Set, update, and manage team priorities and deliverables on a regular basis
– Identify and deliver service improvement projects
– Manage relationships and deliverables with overseas HR Service Partners
– Ensure that HR records are well structured, accurate and compliant with all relevant legislation
– Ensure timely and accurate monthly input to the billing team
– Deliver hands-on client advice as required
Senior Manager – Human Resource – You:
– A graduate-level education with a minimum of 5 years’ international experience at HR Manager/HR Business Partner level
– Your background will include a fast-paced, highly responsive, and highly professional environment.
– You will understand the challenges and dynamics of working in an SME yet apply the discipline and rigours of a larger organisation
– You will be used to working at CXO level with clients and naturally translate HR jargon into simple language
– Must be an experienced ‘hands-on’ manager with a solution focus
– Familiarity with ex-pat assignment packages would be an advantage
– Self-motivated and confident
– A drive to succeed in a busy environment with constantly changing priorities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Sound decision-making skills
Senior Manager – Human Resource – Benefits:
We offer generous company benefits including private medical insurance, income protection, and life assurance and pension
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Manager – Human Resource opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now.
For any further information, please visit our website