Position Title: Senior Planner – SC Security Cleared
Duration: 18 months
Rate: £400 – £460pd- Inside IR35
Location: Remote work available with occasional site visit, near Newbury Berkshire
Roc Technologies are currently looking to recruit a Senior Planner, the purpose of the role is to deliver Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making.
As a Senior Planner you’ll deliver the complete planning capability within the business, by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Whilst supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the program and business teams.
* Providing Planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported.
* Implementing Planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported.
* Producing Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects.
* Deliver of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities.
* Supporting the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality
* Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making.
* Quality of EV variance analysis for schedule performance. (SPI)
* Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Supporting the delivery of Planning tools and EVMS, templates and training to internal customers.
* Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project’s Control Manager.
* Provision of Planning resource for peer reviews as appropriate.
Valid SC Clearance is essential for this role.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the clients activities, applicants for this position will be subject to security restrictions, meaning that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit your suitability for this position.
Who are we?
The Roc Group is one of the UK’s fastest growing and capable Transformation Services Providers and we empower organisations in public and private sector organisations to accelerate business and technology change. Our energised team of programme, process, technology platform and managed services experts combined with Roc-developed, industry leading best-practice and proven methodologies, enable our customers to realise their transformation vision in less time and with less risk; while realising significant and sustainable business outcomes.
At Roc, we pride ourselves on our honesty. We are a reliable, trusted partner, we operate with integrity at all times and are honest in all our dealings with colleagues, customers, stakeholders and suppliers. We are a passionate business who are proud of who we are and the clients we support.
We care about ourselves, our colleagues and our clients. We care about our Solutions, Projects and our clients’ business. We are committed to doing what we say we’re going to do and we listen to feedback. As a business, we strive for excellence, we never reach our destination and we’re professional, always seeking to go the extra mile above and beyond.
Roc are a team of dynamic individuals, we are agile and flexible and we never stop thinking about what else we can do improve and add value. And finally, we are committed to making a difference, for us it’s about going above and beyond. Each year we support our chosen charities, we seek adventure, we invest and sponsor community events, and we do it all whilst having fun
Roc Technologies is an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable