My client is a well-established and successful estate agency and they are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their close-knit team in Barnet.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This is a great opportunity, to join an agency that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
Key duties of Senior Sales Negotiator include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Some sales progression
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy, and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Negotiator
In return, my client is offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator:
- £22,500 Basic (Depending on Experience),
- £35,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.