Standard Settlements Analyst
A Leading International energy services and solutions client based in London have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Settlements Analyst to join them as an Ajilon Consultant on an initial 6 month fixed term assignment, and rewarded with a strong salary and benefits package!
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven, prior experience as a Settlements Analyst, ideally in the Oil & Commodities sector
- Experience of high volumes of invoice generation and processing of vanilla products which include physical OTC trades, swaps and options within contractual timelines
- Knowledge and experience of accruals, invoicing and settlement processes
- Senior level stakeholder management
- Hands on experience of ENDUR very highly desired
The Settlement Analyst will be accountable for timely and accurate invoicing and settlement of EM&T Vanilla commodity transactions. This includes:
- Settlement of vanilla physical OTC trades, swaps and options
- Accurate and timely creation and issue of invoices for all vanilla products as well as validation of invoices and payments on contractual settlement terms.
- Processing netting statements for physical and financial settlements
- Ensure funds are received and paid on time
- Ensure accurate input in to the cash liquidity process of Group Treasury
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Ajilon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.