Due to our current and continued high workloads we are currently looking for experienced structural engineers.
To integrate within our existing team you must;
* Have 5+ years’ experience in the design and detailing of steel work, timber, masonry and R.C. members for building structures.
* Have either HNC, HND, BEng, MEng or Hons professional qualifications in structural or civil engineering.
* Have experience of Tedds, Tekla, CADS A3D Max design software or similar.
* Have experience of managing health and safety during the design and construction process.
* Have proficient AutoCAD skills, Revit would be advantages.
* Have excellent written and telephone skills.
As a Structural Engineer your duties would include:
* Meeting with Clients, Architects, Building Contractors and other professionals from initial appointment through to completion.
* You must be capable of overcoming problems in real time where delay to the project could have serious consequences.
Accommodation is available as well as a competitive and negotiable package. We are based in Jersey, the largest and most southern of the Channel Islands.
BSC can offer full and committed support for candidate’s journey with IStructE and/or ICE to Chartered Member. Managing Director Barry Helm BEng (Hons) CEng FIStructE has first-hand experience of the journey to Chartered Member and is currently supporting five members of staff to Charted Member and Associate Member