An exciting opportunity! The Flamelily healthcare are currently recruiting for Female Support Worker for a 24 hour supported living package, Live in
We are looking for people who have an understanding of Challenging Behaviour. You will be assisting and supporting a female based in the Wolverhampton area.
To support a young adult with activities, developing independent life skills at home and managing behaviour and positive relationship. To encourage service user to continue to receive assistance with accessing the community
· Are you caring, honest, hardworking with a passion to make a difference in individuals’ lives?
· Do you enjoy caring for people?
· Do you already have experience but would like to broaden your clinical experience; working in teams to deliver a wide range of care?
Our ideal candidate for this role job:
* Experience with Challenging Behaviour such as self-harm and suicidal thoughts
* Good Communication Skills are very essential criteria
* To build a good trusting relationship
* Must have mental health experience within the healthcare or clinical setting (minimum 6 months of recent experience)
* Commitment to providing outstanding personalised care
* Willingness to engage with the young adult in activities such as sports, crafts, etc.
* Be able to support the young adult access services within the community
* Be able to support the young adult with appointments
* Have a caring and respectful nature – passionate about care quality and making a difference to a young person’s life
* Preferably lives in the Wolverhampton area and has a knowledge of the local area
* Having Flexibility is desired
* Able to provide two references
* Proof of your right to live and work in the UK
* Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English
* Reliability to work shifts that are accepted
* Current DBS (on update service or willing to apply for a new certificate)
* Has a strong ability to work on their own initiative and in a team environment
We provide ongoing support in form of supervisions and appraisals
Flexible working hours/opportunities – you choose your own availability.
Free Mandatory Training to be completed on acceptance of the role
Online Training available
Help when making an application for DBS
24 Hour Support on call
Training updates annually
Outstanding rates of pay
Rate: £725 per week
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please call our Recruitment team on: (phone number removed) (option 0 complex care)