Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established construction service provider based in Central Essex who are seeking to recruit and mentor a Technical Sales Manager for their busy and successful family run business due to succession planning and to help with continued growth.
The successful candidate will be working closely within a supportive, experienced, and friendly team who will offer support daily to a large portfolio of customers ensuring the best level of service can be provided and all requirements are being met as promised and on time.
The successful Technical Sales Manager will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate experience within customer focused positions
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Have previous experience within customer service, admin or construction related would be an advantage but not essential
- Have excellent attention to detail
The successful Technical Sales Manager will be rewarded with:
- Becoming a valued team member within a well-established & consistently growing business
- Opportunity to develop a career and progress within the business building a team
- Training and development to become a specialist & lead a team
- Free parking – you must drive and own transport due to location
The Technical Sales Manager will be expected to always deliver excellent customer service to a large customer base covering the UK with large home named suppliers and delivering and meeting sales objectives within the business as well as listening and understanding what is required by the client.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls on enquiries from new and existing customers via email and telephone
- Processing orders & ensuring all information is logged correctly
- Keeping in constant contact with customers to ensure orders are received in a timely manner
- Manage any customer expectations with delivery times & support with coordination
- Consult customers with quoting & becoming an expert with the service and product delivery offered
- Reading & formatting technical drawings, advising clients on any required corrections.
- Providing quotes back to customers in a timely manner & providing expertise within this area
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a well-established business and will work alongside long-standing team members and be mentored by the existing Sales Director to develop into a management position and will suit someone who is ambitious and driven and wanting a long-term career opportunity to develop themselves within.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
£30k -£40k dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.