A well-established and market-leading financial brokerage is looking for a Mortgage Advisor to join their 2nd Charge team on an employed basis and convert warm leads from a range of sources. With an OTE of £65k, the company offers excellent earning potential alongside flexible working arrangements (2 days a week from home).
The company has a lively, sociable culture and recently renovated offices that make them a fantastic place to work. As an Award-Winning business, they are currently in high-demand with customers and have a great reputation in the industry, meaning you’ll have plenty of leads to contact and opportunities to earn!
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will enjoy a great benefits package including:
- £25,000 to £35,000 basic salary, depending on commission
- Uncapped commission with an OTE of £65,000
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to a range of retailer discounts through our benefits platform
Your day-to-day role as a Mortgage Advisor will include:
- Making outbound calls to potential customers, providing high-quality regulated Secured Loan/Second Charge Mortgage advice
- Speaking to a broad panel of lenders and other partners
- Conducting fact-finds, credit checks and other background checks as appropriate
- Providing referrals to preferred partners as appropriate
We would be really keen to speak with you if for this Mortgage Advisor opportunity if you have the following:
- CeMAP Level 1 Qualification as a minimum (working towards Levels 2 & 3)
- Current, or recent, experience working in an outbound calling environment in roles such as Sales Executive, Telesales, New Business Advisor or Mortgage/Loans Advisor/Consultant
- Proven background in successfully working towards and hitting sales targets/KPIs
- Ability to handle objections and close deals, implementing a customer-centred and compliant process
Experience working in a Financially/FCA regulated business (desirable,
Please click apply now to send us your CV for this Mortgage Advisor vacancy.