Utility Installation Team Leader -Midlands
£35K-44K plus bonus plus vehicle
Home/Field Based, covering a regional patch-you should be based in one of the following postcodes:
CV, NN, MK, LE, DE, NG. ST. WS, B. S, PE
Please note my client will also strongly consider 2 person Gas or Multi Utility Teams (Team Leader & Assistant)
Are you an experienced Utilities Installation Team Leader, with relevant electric, gas or water tickets looking to work for a large and growing company offering extensive training and career development?
The role will be responsible for the installation of utility networks, working on development sites and public highways, and leading a small team.
- Full time permanent project based role based in the midlands area and covering a regional patch
- Company will consider individual applications or those from a team (team leader plus assistant)
- Responsible for team leading the installation and commissioning of gas, water, fibre, electricity mains, services, and associated equipment
- Responsible for health and safety matters relating to the installation and commissioning of the utility networks including site specific risk assessments on a daily basis
To apply you should have:
- Previous working experience in the engineering/utilities sector
- Experience of working on development sites/public highways
- Any of the following: NCO02 for Main Laying / Service Laying (or equivalent) Gas Network Safety Passport Electrical Passport for Cable Laying NRSWA certificate for operatives SHEA Gas, Water & Electric SCO1,2,4 &5 Water Hygiene NCO2 Water Mains and Services
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday.
Please send your CV to Nick Smith