COVID-19 Vaccination Programme Vaccination Administrator
Working location: In Bromfield
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: This is expected to be for four weeks and likely to be longer
Working from home: All based at site not at home
Pay Rates: £9.77 – £16.14 PAYE Incl. Holiday Pay
As a COVID-19 Vaccination Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support within a team of staff working in a mass vaccination site.
You will also be responsible for:
* Accessing and maintaining accurate patient records, adhering to confidentiality as per the site’s policy.
* Providing admin support on the vaccination activity by supporting the immuniser with vaccination delivery and vaccination records.
* Recording vaccination consent and marking completion.
* Ensuring infection and waste control at the vaccination station.
* Data input of patient and vaccination information
You will be given a Programme Overview Pack as part of onboarding.
Do you have medical administration experience?
Do you have administration experience?
Are you happy to work 5 or as many shifts between Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm or later? Options for split shifts with an early or a late.
Are you available immediately?