Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
Optimas is currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Goods In Warehouse Associate for our site in Gloucester.
• To manage daily receipts into Goods Inwards and liaise with Quality Assurance & Material Planning teams.
• Responsibility for the upkeep and storage of all warehouse documentation and products
* WMS (warehouse management system)
* General House Keeping.
• Dealing with telephone calls and general warehouse enquires.
* General warehousing, goods in receiving, ensuring product matches advice notes and samples are passed to the Inspection department for verification.
* Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Highly organised showing good attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines with good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task and be flexible
* Strong computer literacy skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages – in particular Excel and a good working knowledge of G Mail
* Stock administration skills
* Flexible approach to work patterns as department operates on three shift pattern (AM/PM/Nights).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Administrator to join a supportive team working within a friendly and busy environment. There will be opportunity to take on extra responsibilities to support the Manager and build relationships with staff from many different departments in the company.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training