Main Objective of Warehouse Operative role:
* Goods Inwards – Receive deliveries, check quantities and store tidily.
* Order fulfilment – Provide accurate and prompt picking, packing and dispatch of products to achieve agreed turn-round targets
* Dispatch orders with appropriate paperwork. Load lorries.
* Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
* The warehouse operative job also includes other general duties to maintain the efficient working of the Warehouse/Assembly area.
* Support to an agreed brief our employees and customers in whatever form is required within mutually agreed deadlines
* Maintain Company property to agreed standard
* Generally fulfil any other reasonable request to promote the Company’s interest
Other Activities for Warehouse Operative role:
Assembly – Operation of Light Machinery for assembly of light fixtures as appropriate
(Previous skills/work experience would be beneficial. Soldering, Chop saw, Band saw, progressing to CNC machine)
Training and development for Warehouse Operative role:
You would receive on-the-job training from us on production tasks and company policies like health and safety. You would then work alongside experienced staff who would show you how to complete the various tasks required.
There may be opportunities to move into other areas of work
‘Established in January 2000, Architectural FX (AFX) had a vision; to bridge the gap between architectural lighting manufacturers, and the end-user, including architects, lighting designers and specifiers. With extensive, collective experience across our team, we could see the time-savings and cost efficiencies that could be made if project teams could access market-leading, high-quality lighting solutions from one supplier