I am currently recruiting for a Wet Worker/HIU engineer to work for a housing association. You will be working in care homes across North London boroughs and some surrounding areas.
* Salary: £45000 (negotiable for the right candidate)
* Type: Permanent
* Van and fuel card included.
* 21 days holiday + sick pay
* Life insurance
* Employee benefits
* To carry out wet works and repairs on HIU systems, occupied and/or empty properties mainly sheltered housing and care homes in a polite manner.
* To make sure all aspects of work are finished to a high standard and within the targets set by the client.
* The candidate must be able to work on various types, carrying out duties including pipework and valve changes, pipe freezing/block drain downs, changing radiators and power flushing.
If you are interested please apply with your CV today